Monday, January 13, 2014

A Comment Regarding Reports

During the Spring 2014 term at Oklahoma State University, I will be trying to write brief reports of classroom attendance and activities in the hopes of providing a useful study guide for students.  I do not normally prepare lecture notes ahead of class time, instead setting out with general guidelines of what materials to cover and composing notes along with the discussion as class goes on; posting reports to this webspace will offer students a better chance to review.  Too, it makes use of a resource I know I have not been diligent in employing.

Generally, I mean to record attendance and major points of discussion as well as noting any major assignments made or soon to be due.  Long narratives will likely be lacking.  Other information will appear as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment